Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lee Kuan Yew's comment on the quality of Singapore Leader

When employee of Singapore Airline call for a work-to-rule in 1980, Lee’s response was uncompromising. “two weeks, it will take many many months to repair the damage, I gave them a choice, continue this and I will by every means at my disposal teach you and get the people of Singapore help me teach you a lesson you won’t forget, and I am prepared to start all over again, or stop it........... Whoever govern Singapore must have that iron in him, or give it up, this is not a game of cards, this is your life and mine. I spent the whole lifetime building this, and as long as I am in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”

No comments:

NCC Air Calendar

Learn to sing National Anthem (Short Version)

Learn to sing NCC song

Fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship Part 1

Fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship Part 2

Popular Posts